Tuition & Fees
- Application Fee $50 per applicant Due with application (non-refundable)
- Enrollment Fee $200 per new family Due at time of enrollment (non-refundable)
Tuition Assistance may be available for families with a demonstrated need.
Pre-K 3 & 4: $7,200
Grades K-8 Catholic Rate
(Second child discount is $1,000 and third child discount is $1,500 for each category)
1st Child $6,800
Grades K-8 Non-Catholic Rate
1st Child $8,350
Families with 3 or more children are encouraged to apply for financial aid through TADS.
Tuition may be paid through TADS in one of the following ways:
- One Payment
- Two Payments
- Eleven monthly payments beginning in July (There is a $45 fee to TADS for this option)
Volunteer Service Requirement
- Each family is expected to complete 24 hours of service to the school between August 1st & June 1st. Single parent families are expected to complete 12 hours of service.
- Unserved hours will be billed at $20 per hour in May.
- Families who know in advance that they cannot perform this service may elect to pay $480 at the beginning of the school year.
- Home & School Association Dues $25.00 (Added to TADS account)
- STEAM Fee $50 (Added to TADS account)
- Raffle Fundraiser (Mandatory) $400
Archdiocesan Financial Aid Applications must be submitted through TADS for all new families.
Ready to apply?
If you have any questions, please call the school’s Admission and Enrollment office
at 301-577-9412 x215